- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
6 June 2006
What draws me most to these peeptoe wedges is the placement of the print. Being not a particular fan of white shoes, I love how the pattern covers the front, giving the illusion of an all-over print, but leaving lots of white space at the back on the wedge heel
30 May 2006
Seeing that Christian Louboutin can do no wrong Topshop have bought out their very own version of the platforms that Carmen Electra wore some time ago. Despite my short stature I often like to pride myself on the fact that I was born in 4 inch heels as
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...