- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
17 February 2006
Barney's New York's website might not stock a very large range, but the shoe section still manages to cover classic must-haves and highly coveted trends thanks to some very clever selections. Take Christian Louboutin's espadrilles, for example. After being
8 February 2006
If you're one of those ladies who likes to buy interesting labels that aren't sported by every other wannabe fashionista with a maxed-out credit card, then direct your attention towards Eileen Shields. These blush coloured metallic snakeskin wedges (called
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...