Latest Posts in Wellies
12 July 2012
We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but with mid-July rapidly approaching and not a whiff of a dry day in sight, it's starting to look like summer has been well and truly rained off. The most obvious reactions to this situation are to (a) cry and (b) trade
14 June 2012
The decidedly soggy weather conditions of 2012 have dictated a bit of a change in attitude towards rainproof footwear here in the UK. We're spending a lot more on stylish boots and wellies, and big brands with their heads screwed on are getting in on the action.
12 June 2012
Off to the Isle of Wight, Glastonbury or any other festivals and fearing a 'washout'? We've had warnings about flash flooding this week, so what better time for a flash sale from Hunter wellies? Still the last work in style when it comes to wellington boots the
7 December 2011
We love a good pun here at Shoewawa, so we couldn't resist having a chuckle at these 'Wet a Porter' wellies over at Net-a-Porter. At £125 they'll cost you a little more than your average glasto-going boots, but we've got to admit it would be worth it for the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...