Latest Posts in Wellies
6 August 2012
After the excitement of 'Super Saturday' as our athletes truly owned the Olympic stadium, the words 'Great Britain' and 'gold' suddenly started being uttered in the same sentence a whole lot more than we're used to. And you know what? We're really not complaining!
12 July 2012
We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but with mid-July rapidly approaching and not a whiff of a dry day in sight, it's starting to look like summer has been well and truly rained off. The most obvious reactions to this situation are to (a) cry and (b) trade
14 June 2012
The decidedly soggy weather conditions of 2012 have dictated a bit of a change in attitude towards rainproof footwear here in the UK. We're spending a lot more on stylish boots and wellies, and big brands with their heads screwed on are getting in on the action.
12 June 2012
Off to the Isle of Wight, Glastonbury or any other festivals and fearing a 'washout'? We've had warnings about flash flooding this week, so what better time for a flash sale from Hunter wellies? Still the last work in style when it comes to wellington boots the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...