- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- YAY OR NAY: YSL Gold Wedges Read More »
- A substantial change of design direction... Read More »
Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
17 March 2010
Sandals with socks have been the biggest fashion no-no for longer than anyone can remember, but apparently, they're now the hottest thing since sliced bread. At least that's what you might think if you took runway fashion a little too literally. Many designer
4 March 2010
I have to admit, I have no idea what the official term for heels like these is, but given that they're only marginally higher than kitten heels and have hard-edged styling, I've decided to call them 'tough kitten'. If there's a better word out there for them,
21 January 2010
We seem to be getting our heads around the idea of clogs as the next big thing, but what do you think of this interesting new take on the look from Opening Ceremony? Part clog, part work boot, it's a style I've never seen before and can't imagine wearing - but
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...