Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
14 May 2010
What do you think of these denim and leather sandals from Guess? I think the shape is rather striking, but I think we're all still coming to terms with the return of the 'double denim' look - perhaps not quite ready to wear the same fabric on our feet.
27 April 2010
There seems to be a bit of a micro-trend for studs and other embellishments to be arranged on top of clear or mesh layers. At first glance, this is a horrific concept, and one that should not be seen anywhere beyond the children's aisle. But when the likes of
17 March 2010
Sandals with socks have been the biggest fashion no-no for longer than anyone can remember, but apparently, they're now the hottest thing since sliced bread. At least that's what you might think if you took runway fashion a little too literally. Many designer
4 March 2010
I have to admit, I have no idea what the official term for heels like these is, but given that they're only marginally higher than kitten heels and have hard-edged styling, I've decided to call them 'tough kitten'. If there's a better word out there for them,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...