Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
21 January 2010
We seem to be getting our heads around the idea of clogs as the next big thing, but what do you think of this interesting new take on the look from Opening Ceremony? Part clog, part work boot, it's a style I've never seen before and can't imagine wearing - but
2 December 2009
Shoe sizes can be a bit of a joke. Even if your feet are identically-shaped and a standard full size, there'll be times when you try on a pair in your usual size and find they don't fit you at all. Of course, it may come down to the style of shoe, the pointiness
25 November 2009
Chances are we've all suffered for our footwear at some point in our lives - whether that means pinching our toes in stilettos, going into the red to finance a must-have style or just sacrificing a day searching for that perfect pair. But would you stay up on
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...