- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- YAY OR NAY: YSL Gold Wedges Read More »
- A substantial change of design direction... Read More »
Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
9 September 2009
I'm going to come straight out and say that I like these styles: the functional look is one I like, as long as it's twisted into shape by a talented designer - in this case, Christopher Bailey. I like the heavy look, the grounded feel of wearing densely-soled
2 September 2009
I'm generally a (huge) fan of Charlotte Olympia, and have far more time for chunky platforms than most. But despite this, I find myself rather unsure about the label's new platform wedges. Somehow, the expanse of black suede making up the shoe and its platform
19 August 2009
It's took me a while to come round to the idea that tassels on bags can be cool without being boho (or cowboy), and now I'm loving what Luella et. al. are doing with the frayed appendages. Even seeing tassels on ladies' bare chests is considered fairly mainstream
12 August 2009
Topshop's 'Lily' looks so ugly to me, in fact, that I can only assume it's one of those shoes that looks better on - a bit like Louboutin's Bridget Strass (but unlike it in every other way, of course!) I couldn't find a picture of anyone wearing this shoe, so
5 August 2009
I came close to rejecting a fair few of the shoes that landed in my inbox this week, on the grounds that they don't fit the 'women's footwear' remit of this blog. But on a second glance, these items turn out to be unisex or 'boyfriend' shoes; apparently the next
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...