Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
9 November 2009
Is it time to admit that the cage obsession has stretched on a little bit too long? I'm certainly not falling over myself to bag a pair of platforms like these oddities from Carvela (although if I were wearing them I probably would). While I've been tiring of
28 October 2009
Speaking as someone who'd dearly love to wear more pointy, strappy, flimsy shoes but can't due to the curse of wide feet, I was jumping for joy when I read recent reports on how women are ditching foot-maiming shoes in favour of more comfortable styles. These
21 October 2009
Over the past few years, I've had to strike quite a few otherwise perfect styles off my ankle-boot wishlist - all because the designers saw fit to remove the toe portion of the boot - traditionally an integral part of autumn and winter footwear. winter
9 September 2009
I'm going to come straight out and say that I like these styles: the functional look is one I like, as long as it's twisted into shape by a talented designer - in this case, Christopher Bailey. I like the heavy look, the grounded feel of wearing densely-soled
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...