- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- YAY OR NAY: YSL Gold Wedges Read More »
- A substantial change of design direction... Read More »
Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
30 July 2009
In the nineties, we all suffered a bit of a seventies flashback, and shoes responded by turning a little bit - well - blocky. Platform soles and chunky heels were the thing all through the britpop years, before we all got into kitten heels which in turn led to
8 July 2009
I absolutely adore Eley Kishimoto's patterns...on my clothes. Mostly, their design flair translatetes pretty well into footwear (just take these beauties as a case in point), but on this occasion I'm not convinced they've quite hit the spot. I think there's way
2 July 2009
It's possible that due to the insane London heat (especially in sauna-like Shiny Towers), my brain hasn't been quite itself in recent days. Hence, why we've reached Thursday without our weekly Wednesday Yay or Nay feature! Luckily, we've recovered...
17 June 2009
I'd never have guessed that these clodhoppers were made by Jimmy Choo, but finding out the name behind the boot didn't make me any more sceptical. Biker boots are fine in the right context, but for me at least they'd never be on my list of 'shoes to spend a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...