Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
27 June 2007
Last week's Yay or Nay offering drew comparison to iced cupcakes, making at least one of our readers lust after some tasty baked goodness! Sweet tooth aside, though, Delman's 'Sabine' platform sandals didn't quite go down like the treat they resembled, with the
Swarovski crystal-encrusted mug warmers and Big Brother eviction poll: the best stories from Shiny Media
20 June 2007
It's Yay or Nay Wednesday at Shiny Towers, which means you can speak your mind about a sunflower-shaped bag on The Bag Lady; Hillary Clinton's decision to use Celine Dion for her campaign song on Dollymix; MAC cosmetics on Kiss and Makeup; and Swarovski
13 June 2007
Deary me. Poor ol' Topshop's wooden clogs didn't go down too well, with last week's Yay or Nay voted a unanimous one-way ticket to the middle of the nearest bonfire. If you like to go against the grain, you can pick up a pair for £45 from Topshop. Now, there'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...