Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
13 June 2007
Deary me. Poor ol' Topshop's wooden clogs didn't go down too well, with last week's Yay or Nay voted a unanimous one-way ticket to the middle of the nearest bonfire. If you like to go against the grain, you can pick up a pair for £45 from Topshop. Now, there'
6 June 2007
Despite a slight mix-up last week - the Pucci shoes were from the previous week, girls! - the Keds-styled "shrainers" (not quite trainers, not quite normal shoes...thanks, Deb!) were voted 'Yay' by a nose. If cute, tennis-inspired footwear's your thing, they're
30 May 2007
It sounds like Pucci should stick to what they do best: lurid prints! In their attempt to be a little demure for once, they had a few of you reaching for your pitchforks and torches in violent protest! For those of you who like your shoes to be patent and painful,
23 May 2007
Two weeks gone and our last Yay or Nay offering is none the prettier! While some of you thought they were cool in an ironic kind of way (Great Scott!), most of you agreed that they were back-to-the-future beastly. If you fancy a trip back in time, they're $78.95
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...