- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- YAY OR NAY: YSL Gold Wedges Read More »
- A substantial change of design direction... Read More »
Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
7 March 2007
Red, clunky, patent heels might be well and good for the Olsen twins, but not so for our darling Shoewawa readers, it seems! For that small minority of you who loved them, though, they're by Marni and are yours for £229. Of course, when you see this week's Ya
2 March 2007
Poor little Wednesday has been rather neglected once again, thanks to a few technical glitches, but we promise it'll be back with a vengeance next week! In the meantime, I'm pleased to announce that when it comes to last week's fluffy marabou mules by Gina,
23 February 2007
The 80s. A decade filled with synthetic clothing, big hair, electronic music and... apparently, awful shoes. With only two of you voting (are you all on holidays or something?!), it was an easy 'Nay', for those poor ol' elasticated boots by Lotus - especially
7 February 2007
It seems that poor old Faith got it wrong, with their denim and leather mix 'Menim' boots. As last week's Yay or Nay, they received a rather demoralising and unanimous dressing down, for being far too fuss-pot and more than a little Britney-and-Jordan-esque.
31 January 2007
While last week's 'Bank Robber' lace-ups from Office were less controversial than other recent offerings, I fear that we're sending yet another pair of shoes to fashion jail! Some of you thought they'd "look best" paired with a zoot suit (cough) and others
24 January 2007
While Mary Janes are a much-loved style of shoe, Shoewawa readers (and apparently, their cats!) are sensible enough to acknowledge when a designer goes too far. So it is, with exultation, that I send Chie Mihara's 'Mopa' to beauty school, in the hope that it
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...