Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
8 November 2006
Last week's Victoria's Secret lace-trimmed boots were a surprising hit last week, though plenty of you gave them a nay for being a bit fancy dress-ish, there were still plenty of you willing to give them a go in all their tacky glory. So this week we'll continue
25 October 2006
Many of you will probably recognise this killer heeled number but if you know where it's from don't spoil it for everyone else. Ignoring the tights (which would probably only look good on about 3% of the population) let us know your thoughts on these sparkly
18 October 2006
After spotting a girl trying these on over the weekend, I made a note to make them this week's Yay or Nay, because they really strike me as the marmite of footwear. You'll either love them in all their trashy fabulousness, or you'll wonder how anyone can wear
5 October 2006
Well, with Ms. Shoewawa off on her annual holiday, gallavanting around the casinos and designer outlet stores of Las Vegas, it was inevitable that something as important as Yay or Nay Wednesday would be forgotten! But not to worry, as The Bag Lady remembered,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...