Latest Posts in Yay or Nay?
26 July 2006
To say the shoes from last week got a lukewarm reception would be a rare understatement on my part. Basically, you lot hated the flat t-bars (I agree, for what it's worth) so we've no worries about anyone running off to Miss Selfridge to blow £35 on them.
19 July 2006
Last weeks shoes were accused of being granny like, so it may surprise you to know they were actually from the hipsters over at Urban Outfitters! Still, it's a nay regardless - that's why I love keeping this feature blind, you're not all swayed by the name!
13 July 2006
Time for you all to get voting again. Last week's Gucci-esque sandals got a fair few yays, so for those of you who fancy splashing out,they're $109.95 from RSVP at Zappos. Moving on to this week, I've got some retro looking wedgie sandals for you. They make me
5 July 2006
It was great to see most of you followed my list of ridiculous rules on last week's Yay or Nay. There were a few stray exclamation marks and one illegal 'hideous', but apart from that you all stuck rigidly to them! It's nice to know people are reading and not
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...